Sweet Blueberry Omelette Rolls
Looking for a fresh new take on your morning omelette? Try this sweet version, featuring antioxidant-packed blueberries and pistachio
Web exclusive, September 2010
- Mix the eggs with whipped cream, sugar and flour.
- Heat a 24 cm pan at medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add half of the egg-cream and turn down the heat in order to slowly cook the eggs and not burn them. Flip the omelette over.
- Place on plate, sprinkle with half of the wild blueberries then roll it up.
- Prepare a second omelette from the remaining butter, egg-cream, and wild blueberries. Cut this omelette into pieces and sprinkle with pistachio and powdered sugar. Garnish with mint leaves as desired.
Calories 410, Fat 18 g, Cholesterol 300 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 13 g, Fibre 1 g