A Spicy Berry Fruit Salsa We Love to Make for a Backyard Party
Not too hot, but with a bit of a kick, this fruit salsa makes for a great chip dip.
Photo Credit: Taste of Home
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
- 2 cups fresh blackberries halved
- 2 medium kiwi peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chipotle pepper in adobo sauce minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- cinnamon sugar pita chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips.
Nutrition facts: 1/4 cup: 26 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fibre), 1g protein.
Test Kitchen tips: Add grated lime zest for a citrus twist on this spicy salsa.