Simple Salad Recipe: Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes
Pro Tip: This dish is great when first made, but even better the second day after the flavours have married.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, red onion, capers, basil, parsley, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Add bread and Parmesan, and fold into tomato mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, rosemary and the remaining 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Roast for 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Slice and add to salad.
- Rub chicken breast with this mixture and season to taste.
- Divide onto six plates.