You’ll Crave This Veggie-Packed Shrimp Stir-Fry All Week Long
Fresh shrimp, crisp-yet-tender vegetables, a hint of soy and a zing of ginger makes for the perfect weeknight dinner meal.
photo credit: shutterstock
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4servings || 20minutes || 10minutes |
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4servings || 20minutes |
- Blend 2⁄3 cup water, soy sauce, wine, cornstarch and ginger in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and fry until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes. Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add broccoli florets to wok and stir until they are bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Add red and yellow pepper strips and snow peas; stir until tender but still crisp.
- Return shrimp to wok. Add baby corn, water chestnuts and green onions.
- Pour in sauce mixture until it thickens and boils, about 1 minute. Serve on white or brown rice.
Nutrients per serving: 233 calories, 24 g protein, 7 g total fat, 1064 mg sodium