Roasted Cauliflower Dip
Serve with assorted raw veggies for a flavourful dip or with fresh baguette slices and crackers for a smooth spread.
Photo Credit: Jodi Pudge
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Cut cauliflower into florets. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower and garlic with 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the olive oil, plus the cumin and coriander to coat.
- Spread on a large parchment-paper-lined rimmed baking sheet; bake, stirring once, until tender and golden, about 40 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, purée cauliflower and garlic with yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. Briefly blend in all but a pinch of the parsley.
- Spoon into a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle with remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Per serving: 26 calories, 1 g protein, 1 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 3 g carbohydrates, 1 g fibre, 1 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium