Deliciously Moist Chocolate Cake
This moist chocolate cake recipe should be in everybody’s dessert repertoire.
photo credit: shutterstock
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 10servings|| 25minutes|| 35minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 10servings|| 25minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Grease cake or bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Blend flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and coffee in a small bowl.
Add dry ingredients to buttermilk mixture, using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Pour batter into cake or bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick in centre of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Total Calories: 220, Calories from Fat: 70, Total Fat: 8 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 45 mg, Sodium: 390 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 32 g, Fibre: 3 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 6 g