Citrus Sesame Seed Salad
This refreshing summer-inspired salad features all of your favourite citrus fruits.
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon lemon
- 2 limes limes
- 1 pink grapefruit pink grapefruit
- 2 tangerines tangerines
- 1 blood orange blood orange
- 150 g baby arugula baby arugula
- 200g Krinos Bulgarian Style Feta thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Juice & zest of 1 lime
- Juice & zest of 1 tangerine
- Juice & zest of 1 blood orange
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 100ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the dressing by placing all the ingredients in a jar. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Peel all the citrus fruits, cut them into slices and place on a platter. Add the arugula on top and sprinkle with feta cheese, onions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutrients per serving: 714 calories, 29.3g protein, 63.4 g carbohydrates, 2.2g fibre