Chili Shrimp Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa
This Chili Shrimp Taco recipe brings the heat to dinner.
- In a glass bowl, toss shrimp, orange juice, oil, chili powder, salt and coriander. Marinate for 10 minutes.
Mango Avocado Salsa
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mango, tomato, poblano pepper, onion, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in avocado.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, lime juice and a pinch of salt, if desired.
- Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Heat in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, stirring often, until pink and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide shrimp, salsa and cabbage among tortillas. Serve with Lime Crema.
Per serving (each of 2 tacos): 388 calories, 29 g protein, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 g carbohydrates, 7 g fibre, 176 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium