Filled with vitamins, this shake is a quick and easy breakfast option.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 1 small ripe banana sliced
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp vanilla frozen yogurt
- Peel mango and cut the flesh away from the stone. Chop the flesh roughly. Put into a blender with the banana.
- Add the milk, orange juice, lime juice, sugar, and frozen yogurt, and blend on maximum speed for about 30 seconds or until mixed and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve with ice, garnished with mango and mint, if you like.
Per serving: 150 calories, 5 g protein, 2 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 30 g carbohydrates, 1 g fibre.