Contest rules: Send us pics of your Movember mustache
Win a one-year subscription to Best Health, plus a Schick Hydro gift pack!
1. Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Best Health Magazine (BH) published by Reader’s Digest Magazines Canada Limited.
2. Eligibility: This contest is open to Canadian residents who, at the time of entry, have reached the age of majority according to the law of the province or territory in which they reside.
3. How to Enter: Go to http://stage.besthealthmag.ca/blog/post/contest-send-us-pics-of-your-movember-mustache and follow instructions on how to enter the contest.
3.1 One (1) entry per person per day will be accepted.
3.2 Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified. All entrants must have a valid email address (this will be our only means to contact you if you become the winner.
3.3 Entry may be published online and there will be no remuneration for publication.
4. Prizes and Important Dates:
4.1 All entries must be received by Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 23:59:59 EDT
4.2 The winner will be awarded 1 one-year subscription to Best Health magazine and 1 Schick Hydro gift pack. One subscription to Best Health is valued at $22.96 CAD. One Schick Hydro gift pack is valued at $15 CAD.
4.3 The winner will be informed by email shortly after December 1, 2010 when we will be selecting our winner. Winner must allow his or her name and photo to be used for promotional purposes. The prize will be delivered to the winner shortly after we receive his/her Prize Claim form (by email). If after seven (7) days the prize is unclaimed, the next eligible entrant will be chosen as the winner.
5. Judging: The winner will be determined on the basis of relevancy and originality of entry. All and each entry will be carefully reviewed, by our editor whose decision will be final. After the contest period, the winners’ name will be available online at http://stage.besthealthmag.ca/blog-post/contest-send-us-pics-of-your-movember-mustache
6. Governing Conditions:
6.1 (These contests comply with all federal and provincial Canadian laws.
6.2 By entering these contests, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules.